Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the many problems inherent in the Neo-Darwinian paradigm. Hank relates his own struggle with creationism as a boy and how at the age of 29 he finally embraced a Christian worldview.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you clarify your comments on a letter you read on the air by a woman named Brenda concerning God’s chosen people?
- What is the significance of burning the fat of the sacrifices in Leviticus 3:15-16?
- How old is the earth?
- Will children who die before being old enough to confess and believe in Christ go to hell?
- How can I overcome a besetting sin? Is it our job to get rid of sin in our lives, or is this the work of the Holy Spirit? What is the sin that leads unto death?
- How can I have assurance of salvation? I have doubts.