Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on why Graham Veale’s book New Atheism: A Survival Guide should be read by everyone. According to Richard Dawkins, the origin of the first cells is statistically unlikely and highly improbable, yet he claims that evolution accounts for intelligent life not only on our planet, but on other planets as well without giving any evidence for this. Hank encourages listeners to cut through the nonsense and show our kids that the new atheists are selling an emperor with no clothes.
Questions and Answers:
- Is Benny Hinn’s teaching similar to that of Kenneth Copeland? How can I show my friend that Hinn is not a good teacher?
- I’ve heard you discuss the errors of Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer, but if they agree with us on essential Christian doctrines, shouldn’t we say they are for us and not against us? Do you think they are being deceptive on purpose, or do you think they themselves are deceived?
- My friend’s pastor calls himself the Minister of the Age and is teaching some strange things; do you have any advice on how to address this? My friend also claims Witness Lee used this title as well; do you have any information on this?
- Why did Jesus need to be baptized? Were the apostles baptized?