On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank makes an announcement regarding the future of the Bible Answer Man broadcast. Starting next week the broadcast will be shifting from 60-minutes to 30-minutes long. This shift will allow us to expand into markets currently unserved by the current 60-minute broadcast. Hank also talks about an article from the Washington Examiner titled “U.S. STD Rates Hit Record High” by Katelyn Caralle. In the article Caralle notes that diagnoses of several sexually transmitted diseases reached 2.3 million in 2017, marking the fourth consecutive year that the STD rates have increased.
Hank answers the following questions:
- What happens to people who have never had a chance to hear the Gospel?
- A coworker told me that Moses didn’t believe in God and I disagreed with them. Can you help explain that for me?
- Is the Shroud of Turin legitimate?
- What are your thoughts on birth control?
- Does unrepentant sin affect our salvation?
- Is Purgatory mentioned in the Bible?
- Can you clarify your answer regarding those that die without knowing about Christ?