Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the origin of the universe and the untenable idea that the universe sprang into existence out of nothing. Hank highlights an article in the current issue of the Christian Research Journal titled, “The New Nothingness: A Look at Lawrence Krauss’s A Universe from Nothing“.
Questions and Answers:
- Some of my family members are atheists. How can I share my faith with them?
- What is your opinion of the book, Jesus Calling by Sarah Young?
- What is the biblical response to gay marriage? Should we as Christians try to influence the government and those who are unbelievers?
- I thought Adam and Eve lived about 5,000 years ago, but I have read that some people groups date back more than 10,000 years. Can you help me understand this?
- Did the Old Testament permit men to have multiple wives?
- How do you interpret 1 Corinthians 14:1-5? What is the nature of the tongues spoken in this passage?
- My wife believes only the words of Jesus are authoritative. How can I communicate to her that all of Scripture is truth?