Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank highlights an article by Joe Dallas in a special edition of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL. If you believe the Judeo-Christian teaching is less influential than it once was, but still remains a legitimate voice in our diverse culture, you are wrong. Tolerance for pluralism is fading as open hostility against the Christian position on sexuality rises. When cultural icons dismiss objections to gender specific bathrooms as hatred, something more than diversity is taking place. We must not take for granted the freedoms we now possess because religious liberties are on society’s chopping block.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your Scriptural advice concerning fear? Do you think intolerance has crept into the church today? How should we approach those who disagree with us?
- Ecclesiastes 3:19-21 says the same thing happens to man and the animals; they both die. What happens to the animal’s spirit?
- I recently euthanized my dog because of her poor health; how do I know this was the right thing to do?
- What are your thoughts on deliverance ministries?
- When I am overcome with fear, should I rebuke it or is this an ongoing process?
- Does John 6:44 teach that everyone is called or given to the Son by the Father? Are there other passages that suggest this?