Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins with two testimonies including a testimony from a former Muslim who converted to Christianity due in large measure to the ministry of the Christian Research Institute. It is clear that we live in a politically correct culture, but CRI is anything but politically correct. A shocking example of this is Austrian pop singer Conchita Wurst, who sports a beard yet dresses in drag with full makeup. This is further seen with the approval of a six-year-old boy named A.J. who wanted to become a girl, as well as the acceptance of Bruce Jenner’s transgenderism. The Bible, however, defines the borders of human sexuality so that our joy may be complete. To yield to political correctness is to forfeit the very call God has placed upon our lives.
Questions and Answers:
- If my mom was a Christian and went to heaven, and I as an atheist, go to hell, wouldn’t she be sad? How can I believe there’s a God when I don’t see any evidence?
- I have some friends who are Black Hebrew Israelites; do you think they can still go to heaven with their beliefs?
- If Christians don’t vote is this similar to the parable of the Good Samaritan? If we don’t vote, it will be recorded for all eternity.
- I’ve lived the majority of my life as a homosexual and thought many times that I should be a girl. My son came out as a homosexual a few years ago and now is transsexual. How can I deal with this?