Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses a mistake many skeptics make by confusing Old Testament servanthood with modern notions of slavery. Hank explains that much of the slavery described in the Old Testament is similar to work for hire today whereby people would sell themselves into slavery to discharge a debt.
Questions and Answers:
- Is the prophecy in Ezekiel 38 and 39 referring to the future? Many point to the rapture and the tribulation. What are your thoughts on this?
- Is the idea of expecting God’s favor biblical?
- How should we interpret Proverbs 18:21?
- If Solomon was so wise, why did he make such grievous mistakes?
- Is selling coffee and food in the church similar to the money changers in the Temple?
- Are the first few chapters of Genesis historical or allegorical?
- How biblical is the movie Noah? Who are the Nephilim?
- How should we understand Ephesians 4:7-11, and Jesus descending into the lower parts of the earth?