Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank lists statistics on Islam which is one of the world’s fastest growing religions with over one billion followers. Forty percent of south-east Asia is Muslim and ninety-two percent of the Middle East and North Africa is Muslim. With the rapidity of Islam also growing in the West, Hank reminds listeners that we have an opportunity to reach Muslims all around us, and to do so, we must understand what it teaches.
Questions and Answers:
- Did God know me before I was created according to Psalm 139, or am I a process of random chance? I find it amazing to think that I was on God’s mind before I was born.
- I have been struggling with depression; should I be blaming myself? Are there passages of Scripture I am missing?
- I believe President Barack Obama follows Islam and wherever he goes he honors it, but doesn’t have anything good to say about Christianity.
- Because of the innovation of man which God intervened to stop at the tower of Babel, do you think time travel and light speed are possible?
- I often hear people say we are living in the last days and I was wondering if you could shed some light on that. How will Jesus return, will He come in the clouds? What will happen to all the bad people, where will they go?
- How would I go about learning to read the Bible for all it’s worth? Where should I start?
- I recently found out that my daughter is involved in a same-sex relationship. Do you have any advice?