Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an article by Rose Hamid in the Charlotte Observer, which states that the concept of Original Sin is not part of Islamic doctrine. Muslims believe, rather, that humans are born without sin and with a desire to please God, a teaching that goes against the Bible. Hamid goes on to say she believes her view of God is correct, but that the Qur’an teaches her how to live in a pluralistic society. She then quotes Qur’an 109:6: “To you your religion and to me my religion,” but what she fails to mention is that this verse has been abrogated. She also fails to mention that if you believe Jesus is the Son of God you have committed an unforgivable sin, or that the Qur’an commands adherents to fight unbelievers. In fact, you must say the Shahada or face submission or the sword. To misapprehend the gravity of Original Sin is to miss the good news by which we may be saved.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your take on the New Apostolic Reformation?
- My church has redefined itself as a universal church; what does this mean?
- I grew up as a Catholic and now I’m a Methodist. What is your opinion of the Methodist Church?
- How does the body of Christ respond to Kim Burrell’s statements and homosexuality in general?
- Can you explain Revelation 12:7-9? If Satan fell in the first century, how do I understand what happened with Adam and Eve?
- There is a video going around by an ex-pastor that teaches the Bible is not true. How can I respond to this?