Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank explains why the origin of life is the most important apologetic issue. How one views their origin ultimately determines how they live their life.
Questions and Answers:
- I come from a Baptist background, but I didn’t realize many Baptists and seminaries are Calvinistic. How should I deal with Calvinists and make sure I attend the right seminary?
- Could you clarify your view of creation? If the earth is old, when did life appear? Did God use an evolutionary process to create life?
- How do we reconcile the finding of human fossils that are twenty or thirty thousand years old with the Bible?
- In Matthew 22, when Jesus said there will be no marriage in heaven and pointed to the resurrection by saying that God is the God of the living, does this mean we should be celibate? Is this passage talking about the bodily resurrection?
- Since God is triune, and we are made in His image, does that mean we are also a trinity?
- Do you believe it is possible for a believer to fall from grace and lose their salvation? Can you explain then, the passages in Scripture that seem to suggest this? In the past, I took the Second Commandment very literally and threw away many things. By going back to this commandment, did I fall from grace?
- How can I overcome sin through the power of the Spirit according to Ephesians chapter 3?