Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the life and legacy of Muhammad in light of the Orlando massacre. This horrific shooting by Omar Mateen, reminded Hank of the slaughter of the Banu Qurayza, where Muhammad had six or seven hundred Jews beheaded and gave the spoils of battle, including enslaved women and children to the Islamic warriors that had participated in the siege. How different is the life of Christ, who told Peter to put away his sword?
Questions and Answers:
- My mom is studying with a Jehovah’s Witness and believes that Jesus is her savior, but also believes He was only a god. Will this impact her salvation?
- Are we supposed to be baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus or in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?
- Is it true that only the extremist versions of the Qur’an say that infidels must convert or die?
- What is your view of Eastern Orthodoxy, and can you list the differences between Orthodoxy and Roman Catholicism?
- I am witnessing to a Roman Catholic couple who extol the virtues of the Lady of Fatima; how can I address this?
- Can you comment on John MacArthur’s view of the salvation of those who take the mark of the beast? What is the role of women in light of 1 Timothy chapter 2?
- Why does God allow infants to die?