Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds his listening audience that today is the last day for CRI’s January resources. These resources equip you to give an answer to those who ask. Hank also comments on a question by Christine that he received and answered on Monday, on how a person receives salvation. The question was based on Christine’s assumption that the Orthodox faith believes in actual salvation through “baby baptism.” A Facebook question by Mike referring back to this question and answer asks Hank how he can reject baptismal regeneration, as the Mike asserts the Orthodox church teaches.
Questions and Answers:
- I believe in the validity and reliability of Scripture, but my faith has been weakened by listening to people who say that the Bible is full of stories and fables, especially in Genesis. Can you help?
- Did you say that Christ descended into Hell in your response to a question a few weeks ago?
- Although my Grandfather claims to be a Christian, I’ve never seen him exhibit any real evidences that this is definitely true. How can I approach him biblically and respectfully with my concerns?
- Can you tell me anything about Dr. Wayne Dyer? Is he a Christian?
- Why can’t I hear you in California on 99.5 KKLA?
- When Eve was tempted by Satan, would he have been visible to others?