Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank explains how natural disasters can often cause doubt, and when disaster strikes, many inevitably ask, where is God? Yet in these difficult circumstances we must remember that Christian theism alone has an answer to the problem of evil.
Questions and Answers:
- Is Zechariah 11:1-3 a warning for us today, which was fulfilled during the events of September 11th?
- How can I share with a friend the problems of Roman Catholicism such as Purgatory, praying to saints, and Mariology?
- My professor at Biola says that according to Galatians 5:24, Christians no longer have a sin nature. What do you think about this?
- Can you clarify your statements on attending a gay wedding?
- Does Christ still have a physical body and a location?
- Were Adam and Eve made morally perfect or morally innocent? If Adam and Eve did not sin, would other humans have eventually sinned?