Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on the amazing contentment Paul describes in Philippians chapter 4, and the generosity of the church at Philippi whose gifts were a fragrant offering to the Lord. This wonderful example of giving shows the biblical model is not giving to get, but rather participating in the advance of the gospel through giving.
Questions and Answers:
- I lost my son to cancer. Should the promises in Jeremiah 29:11 be taken literally? If so, was there a chink in my faith armor that allowed this to happen?
- As a Millennial, how can I stand strong against homosexuality and same-sex marriage? Are there Scriptures to support this?
- Can you clarify your answer to the first caller?
- Is Revelation 22:18-19 referring only to the book of Revelation or to the whole Bible?
- How did God accomplish the incarnation; did he use one of Mary’s eggs?
- Can you address the Pentecostal view of tongues?