On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (04/26/19), Hank mentions that the Eastern Church’s observation of Pascha, also called Easter, takes place this weekend, one week after the Western Church. This is due to the two following different calendars—the West observes the Gregorian calendar while the East uses the Julian calendar to determine the date of Pascha. Hank longs for the day when the Eastern and Western Churches can celebrate the resurrection together.
Hank also answers questions on the following topics:
- Can you reconcile the concept of the rapture with a loving God?
- Does a saved spouse sanctify an unsaved spouse?
- Did a church council append the phrase “For thine is the kingdom…” to the Lord’s Prayer?
- Can you give me a better understanding of speaking in tongues?
- Can you clarify the meaning of the phrase “God is love”?