Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares a story about a pastor and two Christian girls who were martyred for their faith in China
Questions and Answers:
- Do you think there is significance to the fact that God called many men while they were already working?
- Was the tower of Babel a literal place? What languages did they speak? Did God literally confuse all of the languages?
- Ephesians 2:6 describes us as being seating in heavenly places. This doesn’t mean that we are actually in two places at once does it?
- Can you explain tithes and offerings?
- What about those who have never heard the gospel?
- What causes are worth suffering persecution for?
- If we bless modern Israel, will God bless us?