Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank, shares his thoughts on dangerous teaching of Joel Osteen and the term Osteenification which he coined. According to Hank, Osteenification is nothing short of the wholesale transformation of American Christianity. The fresh new face of baptized humanistic psychology—a new Babel reaching to the heavens, all the while promising your best life now. In short, Joel Osteen is the de facto high priest of a new brand of Christianity perfectly suited for a feel-good generation.
Questions and Answers:
- Is there any truth to Bart Ehrman’s assertion that the Textus Receptus is a horrible set of manuscripts?
- I am a Roman Catholic; what is your take on the Roman Catholic Church?
- What are your thoughts on the Salvation Army Church and the Salvation Army in general?
- Can you explain your view of the release of Satan in Revelation 20, and your opinion of David Chilton’s book, The Days of Vengeance?
- Can you clarify your statement that partaking in the Eucharist imparts grace?
- I struggle with doubt and I’m wondering, what is the difference between true faith and mere intellectual assent? How much trust is enough?