Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Hillary Clinton’s visit to North Carolina yesterday. Clinton made a big issue out of gender fluidity by leaving no room whatsoever for what the civilized world has always believed about gender. If you believe gender is determined by biology, you are considered a bigot. According to Clinton, we’re not even allowed to think about this anymore; it’s a settled issue. Likewise, Tim Kaine, at a recent Human Rights Campaign dinner, misconstrued the most basic message of Genesis chapter 1 and applied it to same-sex marriage. In this epic moment in human history, we must remember that politicians are reflections of the culture.
Questions and Answers:
- Luke 17:34 says that two men will be in one bed and one will be taken and the other left. We don’t know who God will save so we shouldn’t judge.
- What do you think of Christians being slain in the Spirit or yelling during a worship service?
- In light of the values and lifestyle of Donald Trump, who should we vote for?
- I believe we are living in the end times, and according to a Bible I have that was published in 1922, the number 666 refers to ISIS.
- Is Rick Warren a false teacher?
- When Jesus said that Judas was a devil, how should I understand this?