Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares that apologetics is not only pre-evangelism used to equip us to share the gospel, but also post evangelism. When the swirling waves of doubt threaten to sink our faith we can return the fundamentals and stand firm knowing that God created the universe, Jesus Christ is God, and the Bible is divine.
Questions and Answers:
- Are we as Christians supposed to prepare ourselves for persecution beforehand, or will we receive the grace we need in that moment? Should we avoid asceticism and focus more on prayer?
- What can I do to minister to a friend who is involved with the Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research?
- Why is the book of Philemon in the canon? If it wasn’t in the Bible, it doesn’t seem like we would be missing anything. Are there any Scriptures that would help a new believer with sin?
- I was reading the book, Heaven is For Real. Can the second coming be interpreted in terms of us returning with Christ to battle Satan?
- Where did the pagan gods we read about in the Old Testament come from?
- How can I minister to people by sharing the correlation between homosexuality in the Old and New Testaments?
- In terms of biblical prophecy, what exactly are we waiting for; the return of Jesus? Will there be anything tangible that will signify His imminent return?