On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes Dr. Richard J. Poupard to discuss his article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled, Postmodern Death: Organ Transplantation and Human Value. Hank and Dr. Poupard talk about the ethical questions regarding organ transplantation and donation, the difference between brain death and biological death, the organ harvesting of Planned Parenthood, and human dignity as creatures made in the image of God.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Is expository preaching the best way to preach?
- When Jesus said the Father had granted Him to have life within Himself; what does that mean?
- Since Lucifer rebelled in the beginning, what will prevent another rebellion in the future?
- What is the third heaven, and how can I explain this to my fifteen-year-old?
- According to Proverbs chapter 8, is the Holy Spirit female?
- Do we still need to keep the Sabbath Day holy?
- I read your book The Apocalypse Code, but I was wondering if the judgment of trumpets, seals, and bowls were to be taken figuratively or if they correspond to historical events prior to 70 AD?
- Has the resurrection already passed or will it take place in the future? Is it literal or spiritual?