Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds listeners that giving thanks should not merely be a once-a-year event, but the perpetual attitude of our hearts. Although many people think of prayer as a way of getting things from God, Hank asserts that prayer is more about building an intimate relationship with the Lord.
Questions and Answers:
- Why was God seeking to kill Moses in Exodus 4:24?
- Why did God not strike Aaron dead because of the golden calf? Why did He allow him to be a priest?
- Why doesn’t Luke actually give detail on the convincing proofs he mentions in Acts 1:3?
- Will Christians receive different levels of rewards or is your reward just heaven?
- How should the seven ecumenical councils fit into the life of a Christian?
- Could you explain why Christ is called the firstborn?
- What is your understanding of the Tribulation and the rapture? Why do so many people teach the pre-tribulation rapture and go to 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 to defend it?
- What is your take on theistic evolution and the age of the Earth?