Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the historic events yesterday between President Donald Trump, and the Leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un. Hank also discusses the views of Barak Obama when he stated he was not in favor of gay marriage. Recently, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey was forced to apologize for eating at Chick-fil-A, a business that publicly honors the Biblical view of marriage. Dorsey was forced to apologize for inadvertently “affirming” what Obama had clearly stated previously. Such is the cultural shift in just 10 years.
Questions and Answers:
- 10 Years ago, I was denied the opportunity to serve the church due to a criminal conviction. Now, I have an opportunity to serve with my pastor, but my wife is against this. How can I serve the Lord, and still honor my wife?
- It clearly seems that there are some people who are born as homosexuals. What does the Bible say about that?
- Do you know anything about the ministry of Bill Winston?
- I wanted to thank you for speaking on suicide and heaven, and tell you what a wonderful man of God you are.
- Since homosexuals cannot choose to be attracted to the opposite sex, shouldn’t we overlook their desires, and not condemn them?