Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins with an overview of Superstar ABCs as delineated in his book, Prophetic STARS in the Constellation of Biblical Prophecy. Then, in light of the terrorist attacks in Paris, Hank discusses Islamic jihad. Jihad is perhaps Muhammad’s most significant contribution to the history of humanity. It defines Islam, and it is the only major religion that has a developed legal system that requires mandatory violence to unbelievers. This makes Islam the earliest political ideology that developed terrorism as a policy not just a temporary expediency. Yet the squeamishness to identify Muslims as terrorists continues to be the bane of the Western world. Society is being swallowed like a python devouring its prey. The caliphate is coming, and the only solution is Christianity.
Questions and Answers:
- How should I respond to those who misrepresent Islam?
- Does the little horn in Daniel 7 represent the man of lawlessness in 2 Thessalonians and the beast in Revelation? Is the man of lawlessness Nero Caesar?
- Was Mary pregnant before marrying Joseph? Was Joseph already married and Mary was his second wife?
- Can you address the idea of believers being priests?
- Is it a bad theological deduction to think that believers will work in restoring the new creation after the resurrection?