On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- What was the nationality and skin color of Adam and Eve?
- If we can get the world to obey Jesus, will His kingdom be established? What is the kingdom of God?
- In the debate over the doctrine of limited atonement, do you believe that Christ died for every sin except for unbelief, or for all the sins of the elect?
- Do those who have passed away know what is happening on earth?
- I have been leaning toward a partial preterist view, but why is it so important for Revelation to be written prior to AD 70?
- What is symbolic about Jesus sitting at the right hand of the Father?
- Where do unbelievers go after death? Are they immediately punished?
- I had an abortion and I’ve always wanted to bury my child. My husband died five years ago; how can I bury my child?