On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Can you comment of Joseph Prince’s view of the Ten Commandments? He says we don’t need to follow the Ten Commandments anymore.
- Can true salvation be found in Roman Catholicism?
- Who are the 144,000 in the book of Revelation? Is this a literal number, or is it figurative?
- Do you see Revelation chapter 17 as a courtroom scene?
- Are Christians required to tithe? When we give to people in need is that the same thing?