On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Why did Jacob bless Joseph’s younger son Ephraim with the greater blessing?
- What are your thoughts on the Apocryphal books included in the Roman Catholic Bible? Would you recommend reading the Apocrypha? What do you think about Foxe’s Book of Martyrs?
- How do the Old Testament laws apply to Christians today?
- How does the thousand-year reign of Christ fit into your understanding of the end times? Are you saying the Millennium is a metaphor for something else?
- Do you think the beast and the mark of the beast are alluding to Antiochus IV?
- What is sanctification? Is it progressive or something that occurs at the time of conversion?
- What are your thoughts on those who profess Christ and are involved in serious sins, but simply say they are not perfect? Shouldn’t we have remorse over our sin?
- How can there be different punishments in hell when the Bible say unbelievers will all be thrown into the lake of fire?
- What do you say to a preacher who believes the only way to heaven is through Jesus, but hell is a fairytale?