On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Is it okay for a church to refuse believer’s baptism if a convert was baptized as an infant?
- Do ghosts exist? What do you think about Rick Joyner?
- In light of Acts 5:29 and Romans chapter 13, where do we draw the line between obeying civil authorities and obeying God?
- Ephesians 1 says we have the riches of Christ and Romans chapter 9 says God has mercy on whomever He chooses; how do we reconcile these texts?
- Is the Bible incorrect by including bats under the category of birds in Leviticus 11:13-19?
- Can you address LCMS doctrine of baptism?
- What is your opinion of the book The God-Shaped Brain by Timothy R. Jennings?
- Do you know anything about the book The People vs Muhammad by J.K Sheindlin?