On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- In Matthew 28:18, does this mean that the Father allowed Jesus to determine who would go to heaven or hell?
- When Paul met some disciples in Acts chapter 19, he asked whether or not they received the Holy Spirit. Does this mean there could be believers today who are truly Christians, but have not received the Holy Spirit? Why was it necessary for them to be baptized again?
- I heard an evangelist say that after Jesus’ resurrection, He had to wait in heaven for three days for the Father to tell Him what to do next. How should I respond to this?
- What are your thoughts on Robby Dawkins of Vineyard Church of Aurora, IL?
- It seems like when it comes to baptism and the Lord’s Supper, you are viewing these more sacramentally then you used to; is this so?
- My daughter is enrolled in a private Christian school and she stole something. I replaced the item, but she was expelled from the school and will not be allowed to return. How should I handle this situation?
- Can you clarify Jesus’ words to His mother in John 2:4? When Jesus said He would build His church, does this take away the responsibility from us?