On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/19/20), Hank answers the following questions:
- In Acts 11:16, what does it mean to be baptized with the Holy Spirit?
- I’ve seen a lot of churches that have yoga programs, what are your thoughts on this?
- We find a lot of quotations from the Septuagint in the New Testament, so why do we not use it today?
- The Bible teaches that we’re saved by grace through faith, not of works; but Romans chapter 8 seems to imply our works get us into heaven. Can you explain this to me?
- Revelation 20:3 talks about Satan being bound for a thousand years and loosed for a short period of time. What is that short period of time?