On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- My pastor endorses Joyce Meyer and other Word of Faith teachers. I tried to talk to him about it, but I’m wondering if I should stay or leave the church?
- Which translation of Genesis 3:16 is correct; the NIV or the NLT?
- Should we use wine or juice for the Lord’s Supper?
- In Old Testament times, what was the way of salvation for Gentiles?
- Will the children of unbelievers be raptured?
- Can you put Genesis 12:3 in context? What does it mean to pray for the peace of Jerusalem?
- Why condemn Word of Faith teaching? What’s wrong with these teachers?
- Did God create life on other planets?
- Since our souls will go to be with the Lord when we die, what does it mean when the Bible says the dead in Christ will rise first? Do our souls sleep in death?