On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (06/03/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you explain an organization called BioLogos?
- If God is not the author of confusion, why are there so many differences in hermeneutical systems?
- Are you familiar with the Landmark Forum? What are their errors?
- Can you explain what Paul means in 1 Corinthians 11:27 when he talks about taking the Lord’s Supper in an unworthy manner?
- Do you think the pro-life movement should actively contend against birth control?
- Was Peter the leader of the first disciples?
- Do you think churches are being held back from a deeper connection with the Lord by providing entertainment, rather than true worship?