On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- My husband has become involved with the Black Hebrew Israelite movement; what are your thoughts on this? Where can I get some more information on this?
- Is there a spiritual gift of martyrdom; can you explain this?
- Do you have any suggestions for doctrinally sound churches in the Salt Lake City area?
- After the Millennium, when Satan is released, will I be in danger of being deceived again?
- When we die, are we immediately caught up to heaven, or does that happen at a later time?
- I heard you say that when looking for a church, one should look for a church that partakes in the Eucharist. Does that include the Roman Catholic Church?
- What is your take on speaking in tongues? Aren’t these supposed to be actual languages?
- Is Genesis 6:4 referring to fallen angels mating with women to produce the Nephilim?