On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- From the time that Jesus died on the cross until the time He rose again, where was He?
- Would it be a violation of Proverbs 21:13 not to give to panhandlers?
- How can I prove to a friend that when Satan beguiled Eve in Genesis 3, this wasn’t a sexual act?
- What is the difference between being born again, and being filled with the Holy Spirit? Is there a difference?
- What does the Bible mean when it tells us not to quench the Holy Spirit?
- What are your thoughts on women being pastors and elders?
- What is the last kingdom mentioned in the book of Daniel? Has this prophecy already been fulfilled?
- If you get remarried after a divorce, are you committing perpetual adultery?
- How does God view new believers who have made a profession of faith, but are struggling in their sanctification? Are they truly saved?