On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I have been discussing Calvinism with a friend, and it seems that your rebuttals to it are against original sin. What is your response to this? How would you respond to those who say, in our fallen state, we are unable to respond to the gospel?
- Can you clarify your position on women teaching and how to combat men who oppose this?
- I have been hearing about two different views of God’s omniscience; one where He knows the past, present, and future, and a view that claims He knows only the possibilities in the future because He has given us free will. Can you comment on this?
- I heard a preacher saying that God can choose whoever He wants to save and who will go to hell, and it made me upset; what do you think of this?
- What is Lordship salvation, and is there anything wrong with it?
- What is the biblical view of remarriage?
- It has come to my attention that there were several religions before Christianity that have similarities to the Christian faith; how should I think about this?
- What is your interpretation of Revelation 20:7-9?