On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/25/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- I have non-Jewish friends who have been influenced by Messianic Jews and now believe we shouldn’t celebrate holidays. How can I respond to this?
- Haven’t all the prophecies in Scripture been fulfilled; couldn’t Jesus return at any time?
- Did Adam and Eve’s sin bring death into the world? Could you explain this in light of the geological evidence?
- At the end of time, will God obtain what He wants according to Isaiah 14:24 and 46:10?
- I was reading a book by John MacArthur where he said Abraham and Sarah were prevented from having children until they were old so that the birth of Isaac would be a miracle. How does he know this?
- Do you know anything about Pokémon? Is this okay for my children?