On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/17/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- I heard Jimmy Swaggart say that only hymns are Christian and today’s Christian songs are not; is this correct?
- Can you explain 1 Peter 3:18-20, and what it means that Christ preached to the spirits in prison?
- Is Molinism biblical?
- I pray directly to Jesus, but which member of the Trinity should I address in prayer?
- Am I wrong to be careful about what I watch on TV and to warn others about it?
- What does the Bible say about interracial marriage?
- How do we defend the God of the Old Testament in contrast to radical Islam and peaceful Muslims who say there’s no difference?