On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (11/30/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- Who said Jesus was born on December 25th? Where does the Bible say this?
- If Christians have been forgiven, why must we still stand before God in judgment?
- Do you know of any teaching that connects the “I AM” sayings of Jesus with the tabernacle?
- Are we breaking the fourth commandment by worshipping on Sunday?
- If God is omnipresent, how can hell be separation from the presence of God?
- Wouldn’t the Antichrist have to line up with Old Testament prophecy?