On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Is it true that Christ could return at any moment? Is there any prophecy of Scripture that must be fulfilled before His return?
- Have you read the book, When A Jew Rules the World by Joel Richardson? He claims that those who believe the promises of Scripture are fulfilled by the church, are replacement theologians.
- Do you think it’s time for a holy separation of church and state?
- We attend the Episcopal Church and our bishops have agreed to allow same-sex marriage in the church; should we leave?
- I was recently diagnosed with stage four cancer; is God using this to bring me back to Him?
- Did Christ accomplish redemption on the cross, but not forgiveness? Must we continue to confess our sins?
- In Exodus 21, Moses talks about an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, but in Matthew chapter 5, Jesus says to not resist an evil person. Is Jesus contradicting Moses?
- Why is it acceptable for people to get remarried after a divorce, but same-sex marriage isn’t accepted?