On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Why do some churches observe closed Communion, and is it biblical?
- There are so many different interpretations of Scripture, how can I know what the Bible is really teaching? Why doesn’t God speak to us clearly?
- What is the origin of Easter? Why did the King James translators lie in Acts 12:4 when the Greek text doesn’t use that word?
- In the book of Job, what is his basic argument and why were Job’s three friends wrong?
- With respect to a previous question, can’t we just ask the Holy Spirit to help us understand God’s Word?
- I am struggling with sin and I ask the Holy Spirit to help me, but how can I know that I’m truly saved?
- Why don’t you use the language of the early church fathers with regard to baptism? Have you grown in your understanding of baptism?