On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Why did God choose Jerusalem as the first place to reveal Jesus? What about those who didn’t have a chance to hear about Jesus at that time?
- I am a Roman Catholic and have been divorced for five years; what does the Bible say about a divorcée taking Communion?
- In Matthew 24, when Jesus speaks of the abomination of desolation and vultures gathered around a corpse, is He talking about idolatry and the Antichrist?
- My pastor and I are in disagreement on Matthew 5:31-32 and 1 Corinthians 7:10-11. Is a divorced person ineligible for remarriage according to these passages?
- I went to a friend’s church on Mother’s Day and the leadership blessed all the families there except a biracial couple; is there a Scripture to justify such behavior?
- Which study Bible does CRI recommend? Is there a study Bible that aligns with Amillennialism?