On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (10/18/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- How often should we take Communion?
- Where does the Bible teach that life begins at conception?
- Is street preaching biblical?
- Is it unbiblical to have a savings account? Is this storing up treasures on earth?
- What is sanctification?
- Since Isaac was tricked into giving the birthright to Jacob, why couldn’t he just give it to Esau?
- When did the timeframe of BC end and AD begin?
- How should we answer the objections of those who say we shouldn’t use male gender designations for God?