On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- What can you tell me about the Coptic Orthodox Church? Who are they and what do they believe?
- Why do you criticize Joel Osteen instead of just teaching the truth? The sheep will follow the voice of their Shepherd.
- What does it mean for Christians to keep the Sabbath Day holy?
- Why do Jehovah’s Witnesses forbid blood transfusions?
- Can a Mormon become a follower of Christ and remain in Mormonism?
- Some say that good and evil are defined by society. What makes this a bad argument?
- When Paul said all Scripture was inspired by God in 2 Timothy 3:16, wasn’t he referring to the Old Testament? If so, how do we know the New Testament was inspired?
- How can I share the gospel with my Roman Catholic uncle who is near death?