On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- How can I end the demonic oppression that I am experiencing?
- Psalms 34:2 in the KJV states, “My soul shall make her boast in the Lord,” but the newer translations say “it’s.” Why is this?
- The topic of a question from yesterday is addressed in the article “The Origin and Insufficiency of the Black Hebrew Israelite Movement”
- Could you share a little more about your book, The Covering?
- Since I have mental illness, and experience the world around using a defective brain, how do I discern the will of the Lord?
- Since God is omnipresent, what do Jesus’ words, “Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am in the midst of them” mean?
- Which Bible [translation] do you think is the best to use?
- What is your opinion of the Exodus ministries?