On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- What are your thoughts on progressive revelation?
- Can you give me a convincing argument as to why there should be denominational unity? Since salvation is a gift, how can our names be stricken from the book of life?
- What do you think about the gap theory?
- Do you know about Kellie Copeland arguing with her ex-husband on Facebook?
- Are the sins of the fathers being passed on to their children because they are misleading them? You said there are no generational curses, but the book of Galatians says that Jesus came to bear the curse for us; so what is this curse?
- I’ve heard you talk about general revelation and the age of the earth; does that mean the Bible is skipping over millions of years in the creation account?
- I was talking with a Roman Catholic friend who said the elements of Communion are the actual body and blood of Christ; can you help me explain this?
- What is the biblical model for giving? Should I give a tenth of my gross or net income? How should I reconcile the Bible saying God will visit the sins of the fathers on the third and fourth generation with the idea of generational curses, and my own sin?