On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/09/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- I was born a hermaphrodite; how can I determine my sexual identity?
- If you feel the Lord is leading you in a certain direction, how can you be sure it’s Him?
- Does Acts 9:7 contradict Acts 22:9? Who heard the voice of Christ?
- Have the gifts of the Spirit ceased according to 1 Corinthians 13:9-10?
- Has God restored the office of the apostle? I hear people claiming to be apostles today.
- How does one know whether or not a prophecy has a near-future fulfillment or a far-future fulfillment?
- Why do many churches talk about using human resources to help us overcome difficulties instead of going to the Holy Spirit?