On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- I’ve seen news reports claiming there are other earth-like planets. Am I being too skeptical not to believe this? Can we trust the scientific data in this regard?
- Was the first sin committed in the Garden of Eden Satan’s lie to Eve? If man had not fallen, would God still have had a redemptive plan to counteract Satan’s sin?
- Why do people try to determine whether others are saved or not instead of worrying about themselves?
- What faith, if any, can we place in the Nicene Creed?
- Is salvation by faith alone or by faith plus baptism? What about Mark 16:16 and James 2:24?
- I was raised in a Romanian church where the women covered their heads. Are we still supposed to do this? I’m confused about what Paul is saying to the women in Corinth.
- What are your thoughts on E. M. Bounds and his books on prayer?