On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Do Christians believe in an eternal family like Mormons?
- What are your thoughts on Steven Furtick, the pastor of Elevation?
- I read an article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL about Jephthah’s daughter; was she condemned to a life of celibacy instead of being sacrificed?
- In the Bible, was there ever just one race of people?
- What is the dividing line between a true Christian and someone following a cult? What would you say about the seeker-friendly movement; have they changed the gospel?
- How will someone looking at creation in say, Congo, understand that he is a sinner and needs salvation through Jesus?
- How does one go about increasing their faith?
- Are peaceful Muslims equivalent to lukewarm Christians?
- When talking about the Lord’s Supper, can you explain what you mean by “energy”? Do you believe that the elements are the real body and blood of Christ?