On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Are Christians supposed to have blind faith or faith in evidence?
- How should I respond to co-workers who use profanity and coarse joking? Ephesians 5:4 tells us to avoid this.
- If I am saved and continue to sin, am I really forgiven?
- When we get to heaven will we remember our loved ones who are in hell? How will I not be sad if my children end up in hell?
- According to 1 Corinthians 11:14, where does nature teach that long hair is a disgrace for a man?
- Why do you reject a literal talking snake in the book of Genesis?
- Is there a passage of Scripture that can help my wife cope with past sexual abuse?
- I have a friend who rejects hell as eternal conscious punishment. Can you give me some advice on how to refute this?