On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/21/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- A pastor in our area denies the deity of Jesus, the Trinity, and the virgin birth, but he hasn’t publically taught this. Is he still a false teacher?
- Can you differentiate between psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs in Ephesians 5:19?
- When we receive our resurrected bodies, why would God give perfect bodies to those destined for hell?
- When we are witnessing to people, how far should we go; where do we draw the line?
- I have a hard time understanding the Bible sometimes; do you know of a book that would help me understand Scripture better?
- When looking at a preterist view of eschatology, what can we expect in the future, and where are we in terms of the end times?