On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- A pastor in our area denies the deity of Jesus, the Trinity, and the virgin birth, but he hasn’t publically taught this. Is he still a false teacher?
- I have been attending a United Methodist church for many years, but our new pastor has liberal ideas and I wanted your comments on the matter.
- When we receive our resurrected bodies, why would God give perfect bodies to those destined for hell?
- When we are witnessing to people, how far should we go; where do we draw the line?
- I have a hard time understanding the Bible sometimes; do you know of a book that would help me understand Scripture better?
- When I read Scripture and see the qualifications of elders and deacons, it seems like these are roles for men, but I see many women ministers today. Could you address this please?
- Can you explain Job 42:11 and Amos 3:6; how can it be said that God brings evil when we know that God is not evil?
- Can you differentiate between psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs in Ephesians 5:19?